New Jersey of Bangladesh Cricket Team 2012

Posted in: Bangladesh Cricket Jun, 13 2012 | Comments

If you are looking for the new jersey for World Twenty20 2014 click here

Yesterday Bangladesh Cricket Team just got their new jersey for the Twenty20 Triangular Series 2012 which will begin in June 18 on Zimbabwe. The new title sponsor of Bangladesh cricket team, Sahara Matribhumi, launched these jerseys yesterday.

bd practice jerseyThough the new jersey for Bangladesh cricket team is a bit on the bright green side, I prefer it much more than the light blue practice jersey that they wore on the photo session the day before. That jersey created a lot of buzz and negative feedback on facebook as the fans of Tiger Cricket really hated it. Green and red are the colors of the tigers! And this must be the prominent colors of their jersey – this is how all the Bangladeshis think! Am I right?

Bangladesh-Cricket-Team-Match-Jersey-2012Honestly speaking, I would like this jersey much more if it had the dark green color, same or close to the green of our national flag. Red of dark green color looks much better than red on bright green (the new jersey). Also, I would like it much more if “Bangladesh” was written in big fonts in the jersey. I would hope that the next version of the jersey Sahara provides will be much better looking. I dont want the tigers to look bad just because the sponsors had a “bad taste” of color!

Still, I am relieved that the jersey is not BLUE!

What did you think of the new jersey of Bangladesh Cricket Team. Did you like it?

আর্টিকেলটি ভাল লাগলে লাইক করুন, শেয়ার করুন। কমেন্ট করে আপনার মতামত জানান।

Comments

1. Bhuiyan_md Rakibul says:

bangladesh er jersey ta ki ar sundor kora jay na…..sei shobuj ar pashe lal keno lal ar shobuj die ki kono desing hoy na?

1. irtiza104 says:

Ami apnar shathe purapuri ekmot. Lal shobuj diye new kisu try korleo pare. But sheta oboshshoi ruchishil hote hobe.

2. Luckydude Hansraj says:

Bangladeshis should learn to wear Blue colour jersey.. It would be way better than that shity dark green jersey before.. they should not follow the Pakistan jersey system.. I bet rarely anyone likes the green jersey, as it is wore by pAKISTANI team already.

1. irtiza104 says:

Thanks for your opinion. 🙂

Why we LOVE the green jersey is NOT because of Pakistan, but because of the color of our (Bangladesh’s) national flag. 🙂

2. And blue is worn by the Indian team already

3. Muksudus Salayhin says:

I think we should try to find a new jersy sponsor like Adidas , Nike , Reebok etc. If zimbabwe can afford to have Reebok as their jersy sponsor why can’t we ? it’s my question to BCB .

4. Bangalipagla says:

Good news for all BD lovers:odi jarsey binno doroneyr hobey.
    Zimbabuwe tour er jonno Tara-horo korey T20 jarsey bananu hoisey.
    World t20- tey new jarsey deyka jabey.
    I am parsonally like Asia cup 2012 er jarsey ta.judi Sahara leila oi jarsyta use kora jay mondo hobey na.

5. Vinod says:

All the best Bangladesh team in new jursey. Wishes from India 🙂

6. Nafis says:

this is the ugliest jersey of Bangladesh cricket team……i have far better design…..i really surprised about the choice of SHAHARA group….I think a beautiful jersey is kind status of he sponsor……

7. Rajib says:

Bangladesh team er nam ki change hoe SAHARA hoeche !!! buker upor Bangladesh lekha nai keno? TV/ media sobkhane beparta chokhe lagche? BCB er matha mota lokjon ki beparta bujte parena?

8. Mizanur Rahman says:

This is very disgraceful and frustrated matter for whole Bangladeshi cricket lover and people of Bangladesh that their beloved national flag designed “National cricket team jersey” has changed. —Why ? Only for sponsor reason ,or Money, any thing else !!!!!